Recently this happened to me also:
Simplicity Studio stops in the middle of loading with message: Could not create the view: com/silabs/studio/interna/api/launcher/product/data/MCUDataManager.
Here is proven solution that resolves this problem:
- Close any documents or debug sessions you have open.
- Hit Ctrl-3 ("Quick Access") and type "Check for Updates". Select that Command entry and double-click or press Enter.
- The "Available Updates" dialog should appear.
- The dialog will tell you "The operation cannot be completed." Scroll down to "Eclipse Platform" and uncheck that.
- Hit Next twice. Accept the licenses. Hit Finish.
- After the update completes, restart Simplicity Studio.
- You should see a dialog about the new GNU ARM 4.8 toolchain and new part support (this is the expected outcome of the original update).
- If you want the tools and support, say Yes, and update / restart again. (You can install them later if needed.)
Source: Silicon Labs community forum